NN Header

Friday, November 30, 2018

Nomadic November 2018




Dear Diary,

I am feeling so tired now as I am writing this post, probably still trying to adjust and get over post-vacation blues. Maybe it's from all the exhaustion I was going through, from moving, and rushing work before my long break.

Christmas has started in November, beginning with Christmas shopping and food tasting. It is my most favorite time of the year, but I am too busy rushing things to get excited about it, or feeling the festive spirit. But I am happy that we managed to bid for the BBQ Pit at our condo on Christmas Eve!!!!! - so we could celebrate our first Christmas there by holding a small party for family members.

Lots of work issues to settle (I've already tried my best not to check work emails during the break, but sneak peeks made me so tired) - both for the main work and side business. And to think I was even thinking of bringing my laptop for the trip so I could work at night, lol!  But I am thankful for the cases that were still pouring in during my vacation, and my strategic partner for handling them.




Nomadic month because we have temporarily shifted into the SIL's apartment for the time being, while our new place is undergoing renovations and all. The packing and unpacking is draining me a lot, and I don't feel good imposing on her. Furthermore, there is another round of moving to do in December when our own place is ready. So, hectic, hectic, hectic again, with all preparations lined up.

Nomadic was a good way to describe our Melbourne trip as well - moving from house to house every 2-3 days as we drove along the state, exploring different attractions and areas. I enjoyed Perth very much, but Melbourne's trip left impressions of constant moving, and odd weather patterns deep in my mind. Yes, the weather was crazy - I finally understood what people meant by experiencing 4 different seasons in a single day at Melbourne- we felt the full extent.  It got so bad that halfway into the trip I was developing aversions to wine (red and white) as well as some food items I used to enjoy.




Can't wait to settle down and get a good rest finally (oh, then there's still housewarming to plan, and Lunar New Year in the pipeline following our Move).

Have been neglecting the spiritual part of my life - no meditation nor Tarot reading for the 2 weeks (and next 2 weeks I foresee). 

Am also sick of social media so might take a break from Instagram - will only post on Facebook the blog posts I've already written and saved in drafts. Gave up on a few lovely events no thanks to busy schedule too.

Well, that's all for November's updates for now it seems.  Thank you for staying tuned my dears. Stay loved and have a great December ❤💋🌹



MEDIA INVITES & ADVERTORIALS:-

(i)  Wine & Whisky Week by 1855 The Bottle Shop
(ii) Review on Happy Threadlift by EHA Clinic
(iii)  Review on Mucota Algana + Hair Treatment by Chambers Hair Salon