NN Header

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 2011, Hail




Dear Diary

henceforth marks the very first entry for 2011.   I do not know how it would pan out, but I hope that all would be better than 2010.

Through various religions masters - or practitioners - I have learned much about the direct or indirect thoughtforms and actions that affect our lives in certain manners. I hope to put my newfound knowledge to good use and seeing more positive returns.

The festive mood needs to pass. I need to start working - and hard. The trophy I just received during the recent incentive trip might be a good motivator to reach higher mountains. Yes, I just returned from overseas; still dazed by the beauty and grandeurs of the place, and still feeling the cold against my skin..... I wish I could have a longer vacation.

5 dresses to kick start the New Year - two of which are gifts.


black Mango knit dress with half-sleeves. Gift by *Charliez. My new traveling dress.
 
  pink and gray tube dress

  black ruffled dress

 
psychedelic patterned dress

black and coral red dress that looks like a vested suit

black ruffled mock-bandaged Chiffon dress with silver studs

red deep-v neck short dress with roles of black sequined studs
 
 

I am going to publish a mini "About Me" section and reviewing it next year to see if anything differs.

Name: E
Gender: female
Star sign: Aries
Religion: Paganism
Occupation: Financial Services
Educational background: Mass Comm. Psychology. Law.
Hobbies: reading, writing, singing, yoga, bowling, movies, shopping, chilling out etc
Favorite authors: depending on genre. Usually true crimes, religions, mysteries and poetry. And Oscar Wilde
Favorite singers: depending on genre again. New Age - Enya, Sarah Brightman, Secret Garden, Vangelis, ERA and Gregorian.  Others - Alanis Morisette, Def Leppard, Scorpions, Marc Anthony etc
Favorite actors: Paul Bettany. Marilyn Monroe.
Favorite food: French, Italian, desserts and my mother's cooking
Favorite Fruits: berries and peaches
Favorite drinks: red wine, gin tonic, daiquiri, chocolate
Favorite animals: polar bears, dolphins and cats
Favorite color: Black and silver
Favorite flower: black or champagne roses. Tulips.
If there was one person you could connect with totally? Marilyn Monroe. Or Oscar Wilde.
If there was one thing you could do everyday and still love it? Escapism. Or arts.
Things you cannot stand? People who Do not keep promises. Unhygienic people. Unjustice. Cruelty to animals.
You believe that... everyone has 2 sides to them. Learn to see both. Also, Karma exists.
Regrets? Many.
Personality? versatile; multi-faceted
and the list goes on...