NN Header

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fabulously Februrary 2014



Dear Diary,

February passed by in a whirl and shall continue to swirl by, come next week.

I continue to count my blessings, and thank whomever for them.

Anyway, festivities such as the remaining days of the Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day. There were lovely dinners at Todai, Carlton City Hotel, Fullerton area and Ritz Carlton. More to come next week - need I say? I love my friends.

I apologise if I havent had time to organise anything with some of you yet - but I promise to. Currently I am still catching up on backlogs of belated birthday celebrations with some of them, etc - so do feel free to remind me by dropping me a tinker or text please, darlings.

Some networking and business opportunities meetings / events as well, but nothing interesting or concrete as yet. A couple of personal projects underway as well, so I'm stretched a little thin.



Work has been busy - but I am glad the cases poured in and I exceeded. It was the coaching part that somewhat bothered  me - maybe I just need more patience to guide someone new. After all, this was a new industry for me too.

Shopping has been ongoing - and recently I bought a pink dress that I kind of regret. Was so adamant in getting it at that point in time, but now that Lunar New Year is over, it seems like an impulsive buy and I am unsure when I would wear it ever again.

So much to say, need an outlet to write them down, somewhere...

Ahhh, never mind. Anyway I have to run - you sweethearts have a fantastic Feb ahead, I shall "see" you in March. Leaving you with kisses and thoughts..

Little black dress in another variation - with the flap at front,  something I've been hunting for... Love it!

Dark orange dress with details - suitable for work and maybe outing too? Quite comfortable material.

Finally, the pink dress that is short and a little flamboyant aint it? Ok, if I wear it to work I would have to don a black jacket or coat.