NN Header

Sunday, July 03, 2016

The Passings of June 2016

 
 
Dear Diary,

Welcome into the dusty wake of June; we have now crossed more than half the year. For once, I am able to keep track of all that's traversed and how I spent my time.

Considerably less wining and dining, more business ventures and meaningful meetups with close friends.  Also managed to  bring the Niece to KidZania (review here).
 
 

There were the usual flurry of networking events and a couple of business seminars. Then the launch of the wine project, as well as updates on the BN and A projects. Completed the business proposal for OFA, and am now getting started on the new project (yet to be named). Also finished up the G-campaign.

Not to mention that the new role is starting, and though I have already closed the first case (thanks to the Bro), I have yet to get start on the rest of the to-do list for it.
 

 
Busy, but happy. Busy, but lucrative. Busy, but fulfilling. I just need to devote more time to the community work and religion fronts. Oh yeah, we have completed our honeymoon research, and are happy to move on to finalization of booking by next week.

When will I have time to develop my arts? Will I ever?
 
 
 

In this month alone, I was informed of 3 passings, sadly - a primary school classmate's dad (not close, but we'd seen each other since young and reside in same estate), the Bestie's dad, and the SIL's FIL (a distant, distant relation, but family obligatios still apply).

It makes me think again, on the fragility of life. On living it fullest and to cherish more of those who are in our lives - live and let live.

That's it for now. Take care my dears and see you in a month's time again *smooches*
 
 

For list of sponsored events / advertorials:
(i) Clear SK's Accent V Face Treatment (review here)
(ii) Greenwood Fish Shop's World Oyster Festival 2016 (review here)
(iii) Dorra's Lower  Body Slimming Treatment (review here)