NN Header

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Otherworldly October 2018

 


Dear Diary,

We've moved away from October, and slowly plunging into November with a fervour. Well at least for me- since November means moving into the NEW place, and the long annual vacation. But first, what did October bring, and what did it take away?

The first week was super hectic because I was mugging a lot for the exams. You can't even tell how nerves wrecking it is now that results are still pending. I am keeping my fingers crossed. 


 
 

Then I finally got back into spiritual focus such as meditation, divination, deciphering of dreams and messages. It is  all frighteningly accurate, and I need to know how to control and learn to use my gifts to heal / help, in due course. Right now,  the regaining the first steps are crucial.

There has been some shopping around for furniture and décor; as well as some last luxury indulges because I can no longer afford to splurge. I bought something really expensive and massive; something that would devour me and I would enjoy it - the new house!!! We are so excited to move in. More details coming up in November hopefully.





 

Work has been really busy because of the influx of cases (a good problem at that), and the insurance business is picking up too. Blogging invites have reduced but the ones who approached are more quality now, which suits me better. I am trying to move away from that slowly (sorry, been saying it for years!).

Also, some overdue catching up with friends. The first waves of Christmas has finally swept over me and I cannot believe this year has been so hectic that I am only feeling it  now. Usually I get the Christmas spirit as early as June. Christmas plans are starting to pile up, thankfully; and I even started on some Christmas shopping.




Brought the Mom on a short Cruise Trip and she enjoyed it very much; it was also a much-needed break for me after all that intense studying.  I also had my hair cut a lot shorter (I had wanted a longer length but the hairstylist overdid it), it's all good.

Finally, here's wishing you Happy Halloween aka Samhain! Honour your loved ones! Blessed be! 🌹💋


Events and Advertorials:
  1. Hair Cut by Toni & Guy
  2. Chanel Le Rogue Pop-up  Event
  3. Detox V-lifting Gold  Caviar Facial Treatment by Modern Beauty