NN Header

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Trailing after November rain

Title: Trailing after November Rain

Dear Diary


I am very glad that today is over. It is also due to today that I have again, delayed my entry for last month. November's rain has come and went by, and for this month, perhaps the December Flakes will grace .... this place.  Thanksgiving has passed me by and I wasnt even aware of that till my friends started wishing me a happy thanksgiving.


The past month was pretty scary. While I was trying to close cases for work in the daytime, I returned home late not to sleep. I would power up the laptop and the moment the Windows Startup tune came on, I would feel a sense of dread and wonder if I would even get to catch a wink or two for the night. It was literally like that the entire month - work, night classes; work, rushing of assignments; or work, studying for the final exams.


I do not think I have seen the inside of the malls for a month, except for the purpose of running road shows.


But I chose the path and it is this path I walk.


raining-on-the-capital


There are still lots of things to learn and I am very stressed out because back at the last department (albeit in the same company), I was one of the better performers and even as  newcomer, I came in strong. Now, though, I feel stressed out and I fear I am unable to perform. The products are different, but I have superb coaches. It is going to be a month soon, and I have only done 4 cases. I need to buck up now that my exams are over.


And I am very excited for two reasons too. Make that three. Now that I have completed my night studies, I am able to start my Christmas shopping. I am going to reiterate again that I so do love shopping for gifts for other people, especially when you hit jackpot and get them something they love. The look on their faces is just precious, invaluable.


purple rain


I can also start to do major catching up with friends whom I have neglected during this busy period. That, I cannot wait... and I am sorry to keep you guys waiting, homies. I missed nearly 2 entire months of Yoga as well.


Finally, I can devote time to work on my religion and live a life that justifies The One I worship. Ironically, the movie "Facing the Giants" was what gave me this insight and I cannot wait to get started. Not to mention I can work on my stories and designs - talents I have set aside and are probably turning rusty.


That is it for now. Stay tuned for December's updates.


Love, light and hugs......