NN Header

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

February 2010

Dear Diary

Is it possible for one to be desensitized to all these natural disasters that are occurring around the globe currently? I dont know... it is disheartening, to hear of them happening, lives and homes lost. In fact, when the Tsunami incident first occurred, followed by Hurricane Katherina, I actually cared enough to want to appeal to go down to help out at site, to rescue the living and dig the corpses etc, lending whatever expertise I was able to. But these days, I am reading and hearing about too many of them happening, I do not know what to feel anymore. In a way, I am wondering if it is not simply Mother Nature seeking vengeance for all the evil deeds mankind cause to HER children.

February did not start out well. I do not want to go into details, save for the fact that I am down with the flu bug yet again. My immunity was never this bad. Granted, many others are also down with the same sickness, but its been like this all year round!

The festival is upcoming, and no, once again I'd like to repeat it aint Mardi Gras. I am not really looking forward to it, but I do look forward to the catching up with close kin and friends. It is a yearly tradition. I bought quite some goodies and clothes to lie in wait for this festivity.

I thought I would have more time to what I would like to do, now that I have this new job and my studies have come to a close. I am wrong. In fact, I have been slacking a lot when it comes to my religion, and I have not started on any of the projects I was enthusiastically working on while my schedule was fuller. I even had to cancel my yoga membership because I simply have zero time to attend classes. It is a pity because I love Yoga.

I managed to write poetry, though.

Here are some pictures of the dresses I bought. And I got my Blackberry Curve. Embarrassingly, I do not know how to use it.




Black dress with bold red roses at skirt part

I like the unique theme of brown and plum tones

sexy and short netted black dress

  red and black dress on the Mannequin that got my attention

checked dress with black skirt. My first Tee-dress.


  The Blackberry Curve.....