NN Header

Sunday, January 03, 2010

January in a New Light

Dear Diary


Its a brand new year and it is January. I am early for this monthly entry... but I can easily foresee myself reverting to the unpunctual entries in the months to follow. I have already begun to input the wrong year for documents that need to be dated. I hope that 2010 will be a good year for everyone, and myself. Lets toast to it *clink glasses*


Lets do the annual recount on events that occured in the (sinister) 2009:


Major Positive Things that Happened:
1.  Completed my evening class
2.  Started on some exciting new projects
3.  Job Switch
4.  Travelled overseas at least thrice.


Major Negative Things that Happened:
1. Development of eczema on hands
2. Job Switch


Developments for 2010:
1. Religion
2. Career
3. Relationship
4. Family


Lots of details.But lets not go into them. Stay tuned, mon cheries, for the results of these developments. Muacks.