NN Header

Monday, November 29, 2010


I do not know if you still read this page. If you ever did. It was just scary how we both quoted the same song on different platforms.

There is so much I want to say. So much misunderstandings and mysteries hanging between us. So much tension that both repels and attracts.

The past couple of days, you stood near me. I was so tempted to just turn around and say something - anything at all, to make conversation. But I was at a loss for words regarding you. I like talking to you because you make me feel like there was only us and the world evolves around your intense gaze - even when the rest of them vy for your attention.

For you are everything - from your accentless, flawless English to your stature to your dark good looks; your pleasant character, your enigmatic nature and sensual dance moves.

For you are nothing - just a fragment of what is ideal, but never mine - for to attempt any linkage with you would mean breaking all of my own rules.

We should have so much to talk about, really.

Jazz. Philosophy. Cats. Wine.

I have so much to think about, in reality.

But I am genuinely happy for you, because it seems you have taken flight and have found a source of happiness deserving of you. I wish this flame so bright in you right now, would never burn out. ..