NN Header

Monday, November 01, 2010

Month of Samhain

Dear Diary,


as usual I am trailing after the previous month and attempting to write about it. I do not know who is still reading this blog - I thank you for your visit ;)


Samhain just came and went and I did not do anything. Shyt. Anything at all - not the rituals. not the dressing up for parties etc. It was work and chilling out - the latter of which I find myself doing a tad too much of. Not ideal.


Tonight was one of the very rare nights I actually got to come home early for a home-cooked meal, home-cut fruits, and the sound of the TV, poring over mindless fashion magazines and surfing the net. I could count days like these on fingers on my hands probably.


I am so tired. I should let the pictures do the talking tonight. Adieu, with blown kisses.


LittleMatchGirl black dress with white lace black bandage dress
little black dress with translucent lace blue Burberry dress
LittleMatchGirl print dress black dress with hole in the heart


dark blue layered dress navy ruffled dress with gold zip white lace print dress asos inspired dress