NN Header

Sunday, July 02, 2017

Half Year Mark 2017

Dear Diary,

June has barely scraped through the door, but I can already feel the vibes of July- pensive, high-energied, waiting to infuse the air. What has transpired?


Getting the insurance business is one of which I am excited about, and against all odds, I have decided that I am going to do up a website and Facebook page for it. Sorry if the other venture has not been as active - I have been busy working on something else. Something extremely meaningful, and now that a major hurdle has been removed, I can totally focus on what I want to do. Something that involves and utilises all my expertise and training and interest-  events planning, business development, legal background and is a meaningful essentiality.



Letting go of certain petty issues to look at the broader picture, has also helped to make us happier. I guess there is no point being calculative with closest family members, because ultimately we are all bound by blood / marriages and are a family whether we like it or not. Learning to give, and harmony, has been a gift.

Wish I had learned that when the Dad was still around. Father's Day came and went without any celebration.



Then there have been some activities squeezed in - less, compared to previous months, but still fulfilling. Lunches and dinners with close friends, alumni events, media events (ironically now that I am slowing down on blogging a lot more, the invites and collaborations are coming in steady streams), and planning of more vacations in order.


The Beau and I also managed to bring the niece and nephew out since it is the school holidays (aka Singapore's "Summer Break") - visited the SEA Aquarium and Madame Tussauds Museum at Resorts World Sentosa. Then I also did some investigative work into a case of "The Imaginary Business Partner"- shall share more in details in time to come.




Finally, the list of events and invites (I post once a week only nowadays):

Thank you for taking the time to read my monthly update again sweethearts. See you in July and stay missed xoxoxo