NN Header

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Seventh Month of 201-Seven





Dear Diary,

It's me again, battling the sands of time that hurls itself at me like a giant blanket of gold. I could stand against it and let it bury me eventually, or run forward with it, burying dreams I could no longer envision.

Sorry for the seemingly melancholy start; I am not feeling blue or anything. It's just one of those lazy Sunday afternoons where I debate between heading for a swim or pouring myself some wine, before heading over to the Mom's place to catch up on my French studies and dinner.




July was a flurry of activities as usual, mainly centered around work- setting up a new department, conferences, seminars and appointments. Oddly I enjoyed it, and it should be able to link to my other venture (oh dear, which reminds me I have not had time to set up the website and Facebook for it).

There were also some quality get-togethers with good friends, and shopping. I love the malls, craving to be in them all the time sensing the fabrics, taking in the scent and vibrancy, and smelling the coffee aroma from cafes. Oddly sensational, but not as sensual as my affirmation to water bodies is.

I also re-connected with some lost contacts and shed the pointless ones. Life is too short to allocate pieces to people who are not worth it.

Thank you my dears for staying tuned - do keep an eye out for August's entry in a month's time
xoxoxox kisses !

Finally, the list of invites and media events in July:
1)  Review on flower delivery by A Better Florist
2)  Review on shopping platform ShopBack
3)  Review on Luxiere Eye Mask by SleepWiz
4)  Chang Sensory Trails 2017
5)  Singapore International Jewellery Expo 2017
6)  Dinner Event at Napoleon Wine Bar @ Raffles Place
7)  Media Invite at Teppan Bar Q